New Jersey Meeting Rooms
Experience the highest standard for luxury at Hyatt Regency New Brunswick. Host hotel for many of New Jersey’s premier events, our meeting facilities span three floors, and range from regal ballrooms to sophisticated boardrooms. During your event in our expansive conference center, you’ll experience unmatched service, exquisite catering and 29 unique venues.
Take advantage of all we provide including:
Experience the following amenities when you host your event with us:
- Over 33,000 square feet of state-of-the-art function space, with three elegant ballrooms
- Regency Ballroom, 9,600 square feet – one of New Jersey’s largest ballrooms may also be divided into six sections A through F, or a combination when less space is needed
- The Brunswick ballroom grand staircase creates a dramatic sense of arrival while conveniently accessing the hotel’s main lobby
- 29 flexible meeting rooms to accommodate groups with as many as 1,500 attendees
- Private dining rooms, and breakout options
- Full-service business center and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access to keep you connected and productive throughout your meeting
- Group room reservations, we can create a customized reservation web site just for your group
- Experienced meeting planners, to help plan your event from start to finish
- Creative catering, featuring Hyatt’s Personal Preference Dining®
- Complete audio/visual equipment, with on-site expertise Encore Event Technologies.
- 288 spacious guestrooms, with Hyatt Grand Beds™
- 400 covered parking spaces
- Walking distance to Rutgers campus and J&J World Headquarters
- Distinctive restaurants and lounges ranging from fine dining to deli
- Innovative, delicious catering for everything from coffee breaks to elaborate banquets including Personal Preference Dining®
To ensure your event meets your standards, all of our meeting spaces and banquet facilities offer individual controls for heat / air conditioning, sound, music, telephones, multiple electrical / microphone outlets, audiovisual equipment, and 100V single-phase and 220V single-phase electricity.
Hyatt Regency New Brunswick offers a complete range of today’s cutting-edge audio and visual equipment, as well as pencils, pads, table set-up, linens, chairs, podium, easels, dance floor and portable stages, to help make your meeting all it can be. The expert staff of Encore Event Technologies – the official vendor for Hyatt Regency New Brunswick – is on hand to help turn an everyday meeting into an extraordinary event. Encore Event Technologies offers a variety of services, including:
- Expert on-site staff, to help you formulate and execute your ideas
- Comprehensive selection of high-tech equipment, including digital audio, professional cameras, multi-image presentations and computer data projection
- Webcasting and archiving of all your meeting presentations
- Exhibit displays and set design with flat screen and plasma monitors
- Computers and networking capabilities, such as Internet cafe set-up
- Lighting and special effects, including concert sound systems
- Budget planning, to ensure your costs stay in line
Ask your meeting planner for details, or please contact our Audiovisual Department.
Extra Value Dates
If you have been searching for meeting availability and an exceptional group value you have come to the right place. Hyatt Extra Value Dates identify periods during which your group can enjoy the best that Hyatt has to offer for less. Click here to view our Hyatt Extra Value Dates.
If you would like to inquire about planning your next event, please submit a RFP today. A member of our staff will respond to your query promptly.
You may contact our catering department at 732 867 2220 or email us at email@example.com